We are not currently taking volunteer applications. In the meantime we would like to thank you for all your continued support.
Are you a:
Do you have the following qualifications?
- MRCOG level 2
Please download volunteer application form and email the completed application along with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications usually take up to two weeks to be processed and the outcome of your application will be sent to you via email.
If you are successful
- You will be informed via email that your application has been successful.
- You will be sent dates of any upcoming New Facilitator Workshops (held in at LSTM)
- You must attend a NFW before you can travel abroad for us.
- Once you have attended the NFW you will be included on faculty call out emails which have all the 2015 course dates that we require UK facilitators for.
- Details of how to apply will be included in the email.
- You will be informed of the faculty call out allocations via email.
Please take note of the selection process that we follow when allocating faculty to courses. Any further dates will be circulated to all approved facilitators as and when they become available.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our volunteers.